Friday, June 15, 2012

Soda Stream Review



When I Received my soda stream to review I was so excited, and my 7 yr. old daughter wanted to try it, kids love things like this, and my daughter loves soda so she was so excited...

Here are the flavors I got to try

  • Ginger Ale
  • Orange Pineapple
  • Diet Lemon Lime
  • Cola
  • Diet Cola
  • Diet Raspberry
  • Root Beer
  • Flavored Water Pack with 3 Different Flavors
  • Sampler Pack with 6 Different Flavors

The first flavor I tried was the energy drink that came in the sampler, because I love energy drinks, it tastes similar to a red bull, loved it. So far I have enjoyed making the soda. It is very convenient.

You have to be very care full while pouring the flavors in because if you pour them into fast the soda fizzes up and overflows

The soda stream is very Eco friendly, you never have any plastic bottles to throw away, and you reuse the bottle over and over.

Overall I loved this product I have nothing bad to say about it.

You can buy a Soda Stream Today at http://www.sodastream.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment