Friday, August 10, 2012

Beecology Shampoo & Conditioner Review




                  Recently I Received Some shampoo and conditioner to review from Beecology.






All natural shampoos are not the same, and when it comes to performance Beecology's sulfate-free shampoo outshines all the rest. We go beyond simply safe with a recipe of pure ingredients that delivers healthy, soft, touchable hair. We have never made our natural shampoos from sulfates or parabens, both of which can damage your hair and skin. Instead we craft our sulfate-free shampoo - and its coordinating natural conditioner - from botanicals such as honey, chamomile, and yarrow. Beecology sulfate-free shampoo replenishes and nourishes your hair the way nature intended.







The shampoo cleanses great, my hair felt really clean and soft. It lathers up really good, and when you rinse your hair it feels squeaky clean. I love the natural smell of chamomile and honey, its very refreshing.








Just as your body feels better when you nourish it with natural foods, your hair feels better when you soften it with a natural hair conditioner. Beecology uses only the purest ingredients to create our natural hair moisturizer. The combination of flavonoids, exotic proteins, and nature’s oils will strengthen and nourish your hair like no other natural hair conditioner on the market. Use it after Beecology’s sulfate-free shampoo to bring out the shiny, silky best in your hair every time you shower.







When I tried the conditioner I thought it would be a lot thicker then it was because I am used to using conditioner that is thick, so i didn't think it was going to work as good as most conditioners. I was really surprised because it really leaves your hair soft.

After my hair dried I noticed I had more volume, the shampoo  and conditioner doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down.

You can get them both for a little under $26 I know you usually don't spend this much on shampoo or conditioner but it's worth it, I know before trying I would  only buy the shampoo and conditioner on sale or if I had a coupon for it. 




Disclosure: I received these products to review I was not compensated in any way, my opinion is my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment