So what I have heard is that Dollar Tree will now start taking coupons. Starting August 26th (check with your local dollar tree to see when their start date is).
Here is some info on what coupons they will take
- Only 2 internet coupons per transation
- They Do Not accept BOGO coupons
- They Do Not accept coupons for Free Items
- No retailer coupons
- Coupons can't be redeemed for more than the value of the item
Okay Dollar tree has officially announced they will be accepting coupons, here is some info..
And Here is Their Coupon Policy
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Thank You Bargain Mom For This Info