Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chobani Greek Yogurt Review



Recently I had the chance to review  Chobani Greek Yogurt. If you haven't tried greek yogurt before you should. It is very different from regular yogurt. Chobani Greek Yogurt is also very good for you here is some reasons why.


  • Only natural ingredients. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
  • Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST: No rBST-treated milk.
  • Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
  • Made with real fruit.
  • Two times more protein than regular yogurt.
  • A good source of bone-building calcium.
  • Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
  • Naturally low in lactose: 95% lactose free.


Here are the flavors I received

Greek yogurt is a lot thicker than regular yogurt

Pineapple (Non Fat)-- My VERY Favorite I love everything about this flavor, not to sweet just right

Blueberry (Non Fat)-- I'm not a real big blueberry fan but It was still good

Strawberry Banana (Low Fat)-- Really good, but wish there was more fruit

Vanilla (Non Fat)--Good, But it wasn't sweet enough

Lemon (Non Fat)-- Not really big on lemon, but it was okay if it was sweeter it would be better

Blood Orange (Non Fat) --Good flavor

Apple Cinnamon (Non Fat)-- Very different never thought they made that flavor but it was good

Plain-- Didn't try it

Passion Fruit (Low Fat)-- Loved it except it had the seeds which were hard that's the only thing I didn't like

Black Cherry (Non Fat)-- Very Good

Strawberry (Non Fat)--One of my favorites

Mango (Low Fat)-- Very Good

You can Print some coupons HERE

Follow Chobani on Facebook 

Follow Chobani on Twitter

Disclosure: I received this product to review, my opinions are my own, and I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment